Fire Detection Monitoring
Monitoring system providing a user interface for a fire detection system including:
- Detection sensors
- Sprinkler systems
- Low location lights
- Fire doors, flaps and fire curtains
- Extinguishing systems
Monitoring system that shows the status of all fire doors and fire dampers in different views. A decks view to show the doors and the dampers at their positions at the ship and a list view to get an overview of all doors and dampers.
- Decks and list view
- Zoom view of each deck for more details
- Status popup windows for each door / damper containing detailed information
- Permanent connection status for interface surveillance
- Software based night modus for installations on the bridge
- Interfaces to sub-systems via Modbus (TCP/IP), NMEA, OPCUA, etc.
- Panel PC with touch control
- Delivered with certified hardware for installations in maritime environment